MANAGING FOR SUCCESS®
TARGETED TO UNIQUENESS
The Managing for Success® Sales Software is geared towards the sales professional. In some respects, a sales force is the same as any other group of employees. In other respects it is quite different. MFS Sales takes the crucial differences into account and provides information on an individual's style of selling.
In today's competitive marketplace, success in selling is more challenging and requires a higher level of skill. MFS Sales provides computer-generated reports that give the sales professional a broad understanding of his/her natural sales style.
The software analyzes and details what type of product they prefer to sell, how they handle sales presentations as well as how they close and service their accounts. Because all people are unique, no two reports are alike.
Customers want caring service along with top quality products. They want friendly honest relationships with their sales professional and they want custom-made solutions to their short and long term problems. MFS Sales offers insights on how to adapt a specific sales style to give customers what they want.
Overextended strengths can often be perceived as weaknesses. MFS Sales identifies these perceptions and provides information on how under certain conditions (tension, stress or, fatigue) customers may see this behavior as negative. This knowledge will help the sales professional create an image that is positive and supportive under any condition.
OVERCOMING THE SALES SLUMP
Ninety percent of all sales professionals who experience a sales slump have merely lost sight of the behavior it takes to be successful. When a sales professional is "on a roll," he/she projects behavior that is confident and successful. When a slump occurs, that projected behavior is unsure and careful. With MFS Sales you can quickly turn their slump into success.
- Show how to spot winners and establish a reliable method of choosing salespeople.
- Evaluate the performance of both new and existing salespeople.
- Show the manager how to get the most out of the sales team.
- Coach the sales team for maximum results.
- Pick the salesperson who best fits the present needs of the company.
- Bring a salesperson out of a sales slump and back on a winning track.
- Reduce employee turnover and new training costs.
- Boost your sales - the ultimate objective of any business.