MANAGING FOR SUCCESS®
We promote because of technical, skills and fire because of poor, interpersonal skills.
The Managing For Success®, Executive Software is designed, to help executives attain a, greater knowledge of, themselves as well as others. The ability to interact, effectively with people may be the difference between success or failure in our work and personal life. Effective interaction starts with an accurate perception of oneself. MFS Executive quantifies information on how we see ourselves and presents this self-perception in a detailed computer report.
EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATIONS
Of particular interest to the executive is how the Executive report identifies his/her communication preferences. By sharing this information, the executive can negotiate a communication system with individuals and teams that is more effective and efficient.
VALUE TO THE ORGANIZATION
Personalized reports give executives an accurate analysis of their strengths and value to the organization. This knowledge enables them to maintain control over their destiny. They can develop actions plans to build on their strengths and overcome any factors limiting their success.
MAINTAINING PEAK PERFORMANCE
Executives are most productive in an environment that is in harmony with their own natural behavior. By understanding what behavior the present environment requires, the executive can modify his/her behavior and remain comfortable and productive.
- Designed specifically for the CEO, business owner, manager, and decision maker
- Outline personal behavioral strengths and value to the organization
- Identify how you approach problems and challenges
- Target characteristics that can move you from a manager of people to a leader of people
- Offer strategies for communicating openly honestly and directly to get the results you and your organization need.
COMPUTER GENERATED REPORT
Based on an individual's responses to the Style Analysis Instrument, a personalized computer-generated report details:
- General Characteristics
- Value to the Organization
- Check List For Communicating
- Don'ts on Communicating
- Motivated Style
- Action Plan